All Success Stories
>
"Never doubt yourself." - Nurse Queenie Mae, NCLEX Passer

"Never doubt yourself." - Nurse Queenie Mae, NCLEX Passer

April 21, 2020

I signed up with Health Carousel last August 2016 but didn't work on my NCLEX right away, despite my advisor's constant follow-up. Thinking, since I am still locked in a 3-year contract with the hospital I am currently working in any way, why rush? After a year, my advisor informed me that Heath Carousel is launching an NCLEX sponsorship program and invited me to take the pre-test. Luckily, I passed and was immediately endorsed to IPASS to process my NCLEX application. I was given NCLEX materials to study while complying with all the requirements for the application. I was all set to get my ATT in March 2018. Heath Carousel waited for me to finish all my modules so they can go ahead and process my ATT but unfortunately, I hesitated. This time, I was afraid. I was no longer able to balance everything on my plate, from finances, work, family, and time, but deep inside I also didn't feel like I can pass the NCLEX. I can't focus and I felt like I wanted to throw the American dream away and venture to a different career path. However, every time I try to do something else, I kept going back to this dream. It has become a stone, a boulder, blocking my every way no matter how I try to evade it by trying a different route I always end up going back to the same stone that I needed to cross over. So despite being afraid, I decided to just go for it. No matter how late I get off from work, or how tired, I gave hours into pouring myself to focus on studying. I knew I only had less time to study before my exam date so I lifted it all up to God in total surrender. Last Aug 30th I took my exam and stopped at 75. For 3 days I was praying the entire time for a passing result because for me I didn't think I did well. I kept telling myself. Even if there's a 99% chance that I would have most likely failed, I am still holding on to the 1% chance that God will never fail. On September 3, my advisor called to let me know I PASSED! God is so generous! My once-a-stone has now become a milestone! Never doubt yourself. You too can turn every stone hurdled your way into a stepping stone to success. It just starts with your decision to try and put your best into it. If you need help and a little push from people who care about your dream, the nice people at Heath Carousel will definitely be there to put you back on track and guide your every step. Just trust the process. Do it! If you're afraid... then DO IT afraid! To God be all the glory!

Author
Health Carousel
The Company
Share This Post

Other Success Stories

Nurse Elaine Defied Odds and Found Her U.S. Nursing Career with Health Carousel

We must choose the right people to entrust our application and Health Carousel has indeed fulfilled them as they have promised.

READ STORY

Nurse Berlie Joy Flourishes in Her U.S. Career Journey

A lot of applicants wanted to go to the US but just a few of them are dedicated enough and persevere to continue the process until the end. It was a very rewarding experience because now that I am finally setting my feet to the ground of the land of opportunities.

READ STORY